Soldex.ai: From v0.1.2 to v0.4.1- Our Recent Updates
To keep true to our commitment to building the most user-friendly DEX on Solana, we have continually updated our Mainnet.
These recent updates ensure that we provide you with a stable, secure, user-friendly DEX.
Here is a summary of our recent updates.
On May 6, we released v01.2 to the DEX Devnet.
This version had the following updates:
- We fixed interactions with Smart Contract (fees calculation)
- We extended the Swap route: Swap could be reached with predefined tokens.
- We sorted the dropdown for mobile view
- We fixed the layout for pool details for tablet / mobile
- We optimized sort, search, and filtering.
- We added deposit and withdraw interactions with Smart Contract
- We fixed interactions with Smart Contract ( both for fees calculation and added wrapped tokens)
- We added alerts for the transaction state.
- We also added data refresh by button and auto data refresh
Although invisible as of then, we added the following features to the Farm Page
- show staked filters
- rewards UI interactions
- sort and filtering functionality
Some of the known issues of this version
On the SWAP page, the button was available when SOL balance was too small to make any transaction
On the POOLS page:
- The withdraw slider had incorrect behavior when a small balance was presented (2% could be shown as 0 LP tokens because it rounded).
- The withdraw slider was not clickable.
- The deposit / withdraw buttons were available when SOL balance was too small to make any transaction.
- The column volume and APR data weren’t related to the pool info.
On June 11, we released v0.3.2.
We fixed some of the v01.2 issues on v0.3.2.
This version also had the following updates:
- Developed and released caching server
- Integrated frontend Pools with caching server to retrieve pools statistics information (volumes, liquidity, APR). This particular update resulted in much better performance.
- Improved Coingecko integration, leading to more speed and fewer resources.
- The SWAP page didn’t show additional info by default. Additional info was expanded by clicking on the button.
On June 22, we released v0.3.3 with the following updates:
- ‘Yearly APR%’ renamed to ‘APR.’
- ‘Total Liquidity’ was renamed to ‘Liquidity.’
- Numbers were formatted to 100,000.00 format
- SWAP Rate info was updated.
- The Amount of FROM tokens was not changed when tokens switched their places. ‘TO’ amount was recalculated automatically.
- Token balance for ‘FROM’ was clickable and had the same behavior as the ‘MAX’ button.
- UI features such as font size, paddings, etc. were changed.
- Fixed SWAP logic for tokens that were in our pools and were in Jupiter in some tokens.
- Disabled SWAP for our pools if price impact was more than 10%.
- Showed price impact warning notification for all types of swap.
- Allowed choosing the amount of the first token if tokens were not selected.
- We added tx status pop-ups for different operations deposits and withdrawals
- We fixed some bugs and performance issues
On June 29, we added the following additional updates:
- We released Performance updates of the cache server to Soldex Mainnet
- We also fixed the delayed load of coins prices and pool data (TVL, Volume, etc.)
This update was released to increase performance and fix the delay in loading data in some cases.
Our most recent update, v0.4.1, was released to the Mainnet on July 8
v0.4.1 has the following updates:
- Fixed tx status pop-up sizes
- Added’ Swap’ title for the main screen
- Added pop-ups for ‘In Progress’ tx states
- Added Soldex GitHub link — https://github.com/soldex-ai
- Added Soldex Soldex Docs link — https://docs.soldex.ai/
- Fixed paddings for opened/closed pool info
- Added ‘No routes found’ message if there are no routes for the selected token pair
- SOL label only shows when SOL token is selected
- ‘We recommend having at least 0,05 SOL for any transaction’ shows only for selected SOL token
- Fixed maximum SOL amount calculation in some cases
- Fixed table header in tablet and mobile screens
- Fixed APR column info for mobile screens
We appreciate all bug/feedback requests. If there are any, please submit here: https://forms.gle/oqg3cAntJmwqaQLM7
Soldex is the fastest, easiest, and most user-friendly third-generation DEX being built on Solana.
Working on all market conditions, 24/7, with emotionless machine-learning Soldex is the next step in DeFi evolution.
Soldex is resolving the issues faced by order-matching centralized exchanges and trustless custody within current decentralized exchanges.